Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where the heck have you been?

Me? I've been here, there and everywhere, and completely neglecting my royal posting duties.

BUT! I'm back! And sassier than ever! Well, maybe not sassier than ever, but I try.

Oh, how I have exciting news to share with you! The king finally gave in to my constant, incessant whining regarding the laundry apparatus in the castle (apparatus? apparati? who knows...) and I'm now the proud owner of this (and its drying counterpart):
Photobucket


I love this thing more than any person should love an appliance. It's been the object of my desire for quite some time now, and I'm so happy it's taken up residence in my dungeon, er...laundry room.

Next stop: Operation Laundry Room Redo. The poor King has no idea the amount of work he's lined up for himself just by doing the nice thing and buying me that washer and dryer...*giggle*

No comments: