Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Don't Drive Angry.

Photobucket


Sweet mother of God, this is getting ridiculous already!

The kingdom of minutia (you know, that tiny little lot that the castle sits on..) was socked with yet ANOTHER winter storm today, and I'm telling you, it's getting old.

In less than 24 hours, we accumulated more snow than the entire MONTH of March normally averages. How 'bout them apples? I don't know about you, but I'm thinking next year I'm going to drive my happy ass out to Punxatawney on February 2nd and have me a little talking to with a certain prognosticator. A real heart to heart. Oh, I don't know, along the lines of "Spring's just around the corner or you're going to be stuffed and mounted on my wall, Philly".

Or something to that effect.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can be South of Sanity and I'll be North of Normal, together we will be a totally average person.

The Queen said...

Sounds like a plan to me! :)