Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh You Poor Neglected Pumpkin!

Oh my poor little blog! How I've neglected thee. But I hope you understand, dear reader (all one of you)...life gets in the way sometimes. I'll try harder to be a better blogger, I swear!

The kingdom is abuzz with excitement for our upcoming vacation. The hubs and I are taking the prince to Disney World next week, and I can't say who is more excited; the boy or me. The hubs could not care either way, he's already been there twice, but me...oh me, dear reader...I have been waiting for the past 31.9 years to go to Disney (I'm what one might call a "Disney Freak"), and I am bursting with excitement. Not even the threat of my office potentially closing down (that's another post for another day) has broken my spirit!

So yes, I will be trying to post more, but maybe in a week or so...I've got a hot date with a mouse next week and I've got to get myself prepared!!

No comments: